Home Survey – SEO reports
Who it is for
you would like to measure your (or our) SEO efforts and hard work on a regular basis
you would like to know what your website ranking is and track it over time
you would like to know what position your website takes on Google for certain keywords and track it over time
you would like in depth insights about your visitors, their behaviour, where they are coming from and what marketing channels convert the most
you would like to keep a closer eye on your competitors and gain Google real estate
My goal is not to be better than anyone else but to be better than I used to be..
– Wayne Dyer
– Benjamin Franklin
£ 420 – What’s included
After having performed the Keyword research and ideally set Google Analytics Goals and establish what keyword you’d like to track, we will produce a document on a regular basis (every month or every 3 months) which will list the following:
– key website visitors data from Google Analytics (number of visits, length, conversion rate)
– number of conversions per goal set and conversion rate
– acquisition overview: what marketing channels are your visitors coming from?
– acquisition conversion: what marketing channels are converting the most?
– your Search Console queries (keywords typed on Google search that generated impressions of your website URLs in Google organic search results and clicks through)
– top visited pages and pages with longer session duration
– top products and categories for e-commerce businesses
– website ranking and keyword positions
– visibility compared to your competitors
During the call we’ll then discuss what business decisions you could take based on this data – an example could be what pages to rewrite or if you’re paying for a membership on a directory listing, you might decide if to continue paying the yearly fee only if they do bring you enough converting referrals.
Book a free consultation today
Feel free to get in touch to discuss your needs or if you have any questions. It’s free and we’ll spend some time getting to know each other to find out if and how I can help you.