Discover how ChatGPT can save you time automating your content creation
Live on Zoom, Thursday 25th May 1:30pm – 3:30pm
What is this course about
ChatGPT is the powerful AI language model that can revolutionise your marketing strategy. It’s a chatbot that can generate text.
Join me, Morena, a Web Developer and SEO Consultant, I will guide you through what ChatGPT is, the problems it solves, its disadvantages, and most importantly, in-depth use cases for product and service businesses.
You’ll discover how ChatGPT can help you improve your marketing activities, save time, and be a great starting point for all your content.
Where and When
Thursday 25th May 2023, from 1:30m to 3:30pm – Zoom The masterclass will be hosted on zoom.com. After placing the order, you will receive an additioal email with the Zoom call details. You will also receive a reminder closer to the date.
What you’ll learn
- Use ChatGPT to generate content ideas for your product or service business
- Improve your marketing copy using ChatGPT’s language generation capabilities
- Automate your content creation process using ChatGPT
- Understand the advantages and limitations of using ChatGPT for your marketing strategy
- Learn in-depth use cases for ChatGPT and how it can be used to improve your content creation
Who is this course for
- Are you tired of spending hours brainstorming content ideas, researching topics, and writing marketing copy for your product or service business?
- Do you wish you had a tool that could automate your content creation and save you time and energy?
This course is perfect for anyone who wants to take their marketing strategy to the next level. Whether you’re a product or a service business owner, or just curious about AI, this course is for you.
Everyone is talking about ChatGPT lately.
I’m not great when it comes to anything techy but thanks to Morena’s training on how to use it and all the functionalities in it, I am now able to create very engaging business adverts, social media posts and any sort of content I need in just a couple of clicks!
Refunds and Cancellations
Please note that cancellations will need to be communicated via email at email@example.com before the 1st of May 2023 in order to receive a full refund or be transferred to another masterclass. Any cancellations received via email on and after the 1st of May will be subject to a 50% refund.
What will you do with ChatGPT?
Join the course today
Once you have made your purchase,
you’ll receive an additional email confirmation
with the Zoom session details
and a reminder closer to the day.