Who are all the visitors on your website and what do they do when they are on your website?
Does Google Analytics feel overwhelming and complex?
Would you like to learn what key data should you be reading on a weekly / monthly basis to find out what you need to improve on your website and where on your website you should put your focus more?
Join me, Morena Fiore, freelance Web Developer at Morena Fiore Digital, SEO consultant and teacher and designer maker of geometric jewellery at Kodes in an masterclass where you will get a deeper understanding of Google Analytics and learn about important metrics to look at.
Where and when
31st March 2021 15:30pm – 17:30pm – Zoom
The masterclass will be hosted on zoom.com. After placing the order, you will receive an email with the Zoom call details. You will also receive a reminder closer to the date
What you’ll learn
- how do your visitor move when they arrive on your website?
- what are your user searching for on your site?
- site speed insights
- what are goals and how to set them up
- setting up a funnel for a goal
- goal reporting
- the value of Real Time visitors
- How to correctly set up and track campaigns
What you will get
- We’ll spend 2h covering the masterclass materials;
- you’ll also take some tasks home;
- a handout
Why should you check you Google Analytics?
- Understand who your visitors and customers are
- What pages perform well and what pages instead should you question and improve?
- Is your website really working for you when it comes to actions you want your visitors to take?
- What campaign / referrals are working for you and which ones are not providing you any ROI (return on investment) at all?
Refunds and Cancellations
Please note that cancellations will need to be communicated via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 29th March in order to receive a full refund or be transferred to another masterclass. Any cancellations received via email on and after the 29th March will be subject to a 50% refund.