Who are all the visitors on your website and what do they do when they are on your website?
Does Google Analytics feel overwhelming and complex?
Would you like to learn what key data should you be reading on a weekly / monthly basis to find out what you need to improve on your website and where on your website you should put your focus more?
Join me, Morena Fiore, freelance Web Developer at Morena Fiore Digital, SEO consultant and teacher and designer maker of geometric jewellery at Kodes in an masterclass where you will get an understanding of Google Analytics and learn the most important metrics to look at, without it getting too technical.
Where and when
19th November 10:30am – 12:30pm – Zoom
The masterclass will be hosted on zoom.com. After placing the order, you will receive an email with the Zoom call details. You will also receive a reminder closer to the date
What you’ll learn
- how to read Google Analytics components
- your visitors’ demographic (useful to establish customer avatars for marketing purposes too!)
- where is your traffic coming from?
- what content is performing best and what is performing least well?
What you will get
- We’ll spend 2h covering the masterclass materials;
- you’ll also take some tasks home;
- a handout
Why should you check you Google Analytics?
- What do so many sections in GA mean and how can they be useful to you
- Who are your visitors and customers?
- Is your website converting?
- What pages perform well and what pages instead should you question and improve?
Refunds and Cancellations
Please note that cancellations will need to be communicated via email at email@example.com before the 17th November in order to receive a full refund or be transferred to another masterclass. Any cancellations received via email on and after the 17th November will be subject to a 50% refund.