Are you a products or services based business and do you promote them or sell them on your website? Ever wondered how to get more visitors and sales on website? While there isn’t a ready and quick solution, there is a lot you can do every day on your website to work towards that goal.
Join me, Morena Fiore, freelance Web Developer at Morena Fiore Digital, SEO consultant and teacher and designer maker of geometric jewellery at Kodes in an SEO workshop where you will get your SEO into shape and learn the most important SEO rules for your website, without it getting too technical.
Where and when
7th January 2021 4pm – 6pm – Zoom
The workshop will be hosted on zoom.com. After placing the order and closer to the time, you will receive an email with the call invitation details for the workshop.
Why do you need to work on SEO?
You are really good at what you do, but if you don’t talk about it in the right way on your website, every day you might be missing out from potential sales from people searching for your products and services on the internet.
But also, how do you make sure once a visitor has found your website they will make a purchase or contact you? I will explain the principles behind all this and much more.
What you’ll learn
- the impact of search results
- SEO and headings
- where to use keywords
- content for your homepage, products/services listing page and product page
- content suggestions
- UX and trust
- conversion (turning a visit into a sale or an action, like signing up to your mailing list or contacting you)
What you will get
- We’ll spend 2h covering the workshop materials and also doing some exercises;
- you’ll also take some exercises home;
- a PDF containing pretty much the full write up so you don’t have to make notes the whole time.
Refunds and Cancellations
Please note that cancellations will need to be communicated via email at email@example.com before the 5th April in order to receive a full refund or be transferred to another workshop. Any cancellations received via email on and after the 5th April will be subject to a 50% refund.